Home Health Aide Job Openings In The Elderly Home Care Field Throughout Annapolis, MD
Outstanding careers providing elderly home care services for families as a home health aide
There are many advantages to becoming a Comfort Keepers home health aide, starting with being able to wake up every morning looking forward to going to work. Our elderly home care providers support their clients with a wide range of homemaking, personal care, and companionship services.
The sole mission of our senior care services is to ensure that our clients are able to enjoy their golden years safe in the family home rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. When you join our team, you will feel good about the fact you are actually doing a job that lets you make a huge difference in people's lives, while at the same time making a big difference in your own life. The benefits of helping many of the seniors in and around Annapolis, MD may go much further than you realize.
Our Elderly Home Care Services In Annapolis, MD Are There To Help
The goal of our elderly home care plans is to increase the quality of life for each of our clients, something you as a home healthcare provider will play a large role in. Most of our clients see their home health aide as part of the family and as a new friend they can count on to be there when they are needed. Together you will be creating memories that both you and the senior you are caring for will remember for the rest of your lives. Along the way, you will also be taking some of the load off of other family members shoulders so that they have more time to spend creating memories of their own with their loved ones.
Want To Learn More About Becoming A Home Health Aide?
If you are interested in becoming a Comfort Keepers home health aide and starting on the path to a lifelong career of helping the seniors in your care enjoy a more fulfilling life, all you have to do is contact us at (855) 205-1382. We are always looking to add new members to our elderly home care team and look forward to hearing from you.
Please review the position carefully. We look forward to hearing from you!
Comfort Keepers of Annapolis, MD is hiring reliable, honest, caring individuals to provide in home care to seniors. The Caregiver will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. Comfort Keepers is a growing, vibrant organization with ground-floor opportunities for personal growth and development.
If you are caring, dependable, and passionate about helping others then we want you to join us at Comfort Keepers of Annapolis, MD!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities Available!
- Gas Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Paid Time Off!
- Supportive staff available to assist you 24/7
- Growing Company with plenty of Opportunities
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers who:
- Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
- Have a commitment to being there when needed
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were part of their own family
- Want to be treated as a valuable part of our team
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation & proof of car insurance
- Prior experience preferred but not mandatory, we are willing to train the right person
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment is a plus
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort Keepers Caregiver in Annapolis, MD!