- Avoiding Scams During The Holidays
- How Aging Affects Our Feet
- Stress Management- Healthy Habits
- Supporting a Healthy Heart
- Living Healthy With Diabetes
- Mental Health & Companionship
- Holiday Stress Management
- Senior Safety and Preparedness
- Starting the Conversation
- Senior Care is a Family Issue
- Types of Home Care
- Paying for Care
- Legal Considerations
- Frequently Asked Questions
Types Of Home Health Services For Seniors
Comfort Keepers home health services in Annapolis, MD
There are lots of seniors living at home in Annapolis, MD, thanks to the devoted family support and qualified carers. Senior at-home support can vary a lot, though, depending on the type of care. Caregivers can't replace loving family but they can certainly become a welcome addition to family support. Keep reading to learn about the payment options in home health services for local seniors.
One of the biggest concerns for seniors and families is how to pay for home care. This piece looks at a few common options and approaches for funding elder care at-home programs.
Caregiver Support In Annapolis, MD
Comfort Keepers of Annapolis, MD, is a non-medical employment-based caregiving agency. We have an outstanding reputation for providing affordable senior care in the following areas:
- General care: light housework, errands, laundry, bed making, meal prep, etc.
- Personal care: Mobility assistance, feeding & diet, toileting, bathing & grooming, etc.
- Misc. care: Companionship care, transportation services, others
- Specialized care: 24-hour care, dementia, and Alzheimer's support
Twenty-four-hour support in caregiving and home health services can also be temporary. For example, sometimes a senior may want to recover at home after an accident, illness, or hospital surgery.
Planning and Funding Options
Some seniors and families prefer to be the employer and take care of all employee matters. In these cases, you'll want to source your own caregivers and take full control. Whichever approach you opt for will need funding. In the US the following options are available, depending on circumstances:
- Out of Pocket
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicaid and state programs
- Veterans administration aid and attendance pension benefits
Home Health Services & Caregiver Options
It’s not possible to go into too much detail here as no two circumstances and available options are the same. Comfort Keepers understands how it can become complicated for first-timers. Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like us to simplify matters and make better sense of it all.
You can contact us for a free consultation in-home care solutions to discuss anything you've read on this page. Call us at the number below in strict confidence if you have any questions.
You can reach us anytime at (855) 205-1382.
Loving Care For Seniors in Annapolis, MD
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home on throughout Maryland
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.