In Home Senior Care & Transitioning Home in Annapolis, MD
When a loved one is moving to recover at home let our in home senior care experts support them
There will be points in your life when your senior loved one needs to be hospitalized due to a serious illness or injury. When it comes time for them to come home to recover our in home senior care providers can be there to help. Know that you don’t have to take on the role of a caregiver alone!
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the in home senior care services Comfort Keepers can provide include the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as:
- Congestive heart failure
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Comfort Keepers of Annapolis, MD is proud to provide services to seniors and families in the following communities:
Annapolis, Arnold, Edgewater, Frederick, Gibson Island, Hagerstown, Pasadena, Riva, Severna Park, and more
1202 West Street Suite 102, Annapolis, MD 21401